This install will create a Drupal web site with several commonly used third-party modules.
- easy to use administrator menu
- upload and add audio to the site
- a blog
- a forum
- commenting system
- WYSIWYG (a rich text editor) with the ability to upload files/images through the interface
- search engine optimization (SEO) tools like Google Analytics and a sitemap for search engines
- upload and add video
- embed video from sites like YouTube
- All features included with basic install
A theme is the "look" of the site - the layout, colors, fonts, and the like.
Sites are fixed width (a set width for the content; content is either aligned in the center with empty space on right and left, or aligned to the left with empty space on the right) or 100% width (content areas stretch to fill the entire screen).
This install includes several standard and custom themes, as seen below:
(click theme name for preview)
Multiple column with a tabbed top menu and the ability to change the theme's colors
3-col, 100% width, small space for logo and the ability to change the theme's colors
Administrative theme meant to be used within the admin areas
Stripped down theme that only uses Drupal's default styles
Up to 3 columns; flexible width; configurable fonts, colors, and widths; top menu tabs.
- Acquia Marina
Flexible layout theme - has numerous blocks that can be placed in various regions, primary menu uses tabs
3-col fixed width page - content centered on page, comes with 3 versions - both sidebars on the left, both sidebars on the right, one sidebar on each side
This install includes a few customizations to the base site:
- Site name added
- Logo added to header in space provided by theme
- One of above themes enabled for users, rootcandy/seven* enabled for admin areas
- Keywords and description added for site's default search engine optimization (SEO) information
- Up to 8 links added to main menu
- Text added to 8 basic pages (home page, contact page, about page, etc.)
- Creating user account for local site admin
- Main site color changed
- Connect Google Analytics to site
- Drupal 7: Google Fonts Installed and up to 3 fonts changes made
Jenni Simonis is not responsible for any issues that arise with third-party web hosts, such as server software that does not meet basic requirements for Drupal installations. I recommend purchasing web hosting along with this installation, as my servers are specifically set up for hosting Drupal and CiviCRM.